Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Change Change

Sorry for the long absence, things here seem to change daily, and we have lost our internet at home. I have been working most everyday trying to get things squared away in my office. Everything has been pretty smooth with the condo sale, though our appraisal came in at 2000 less than our selling price. Bummer, but not the end of the world since the buyer chose not to do an inspection. I am leaving on friday, that's this friday btw. So much for our Montreal trip next week! I am coming early for more interviews, and I still have not heard back from my big interview three weeks ago. gs is coming to VA the following weekend. He has found some movers , so he will avoid the headache of a do it yourself move. I can't wait to see everyone, though I am still in some denial that we are actually leaving Vermont.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I have some keys for you when you arrive.