Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bored with my updates yet?

The closing is still set for friday, everything seems okay for now. gs is getting restless in VT, and I am getting restless here without him. I have started looking at apartments again today, I hope to find something by the weekend. I have an interview tomorrow at Thomas Nelson, and just got an email from Norfolk schools saying that they have still not made a decision on the position I interviewed for. They asked me if I would like to interview for other positions while I wait, I said yes, so we will see.

On the positive side of things, I have been having fun catching up with people. Seeing Ken, Colleen and Ellie this weekend was the best surprise! I hope they will decide to move back to Norfolk sometime soon. Colleen, if you read this ,will you get me the recipe for the apple and snickers salad, it was so delicious!

No comments: