Thursday, June 21, 2007

On the lookout

Thanks, Thanks, to those of you who have let me know about rentals in Norfolk.
We are particularly interested in two bedrooms in Ghent, I appreciate any info from Norfolkians on available places. Despite all the things we have going on right now, it is comforting to know we will soon be in the company of some of our favorite people.

As far as updates, we have the appraisal for the condo tomorrow. The buyers have decided to forgo an inspection, so we will start packing once the appraisal has come through. I still have no news on my big job interview, I expect it may be another week before I hear back.

I hope these updates have not become too mundane. I will be taking some day trips soon, and going to Montreal, so I should be able to start posting more "Vermont Life" pictures soon.

No comments: