Friday, June 15, 2007

Change, Change

Last day of classes, just Monday and Tuesday left and then summer school.

Well, just when we thought things were totally insane here, the buyers requested to change the closing date back to July 13th. I am very relieved, and am pretty sure I had a mild heart attack yesterday trying to figure out how I was going to get my student's summer services turned over to my replacement by July 2nd. I am sure this is just one of many changes that may occur in the next month. I will have to be more flexible, patient, calm, etc. All the things that I am not.

Speaking of my replacement, my school has hired none other than my good buddy and firecracker Rachael P! What a relief to know my work will continue in such capable hands.

The next few days will be consumed with graduation, final grades, retirement party, etc.

Have a good weekend all!

No comments: